CROSS SELL MANAGER
We are recruiting a Cross Sell Manager for one of our clients.
The main areas of responsibility of the CROSS SELL Manager are :
• Develop cross-selling activities
• Build a strong network in coordination with Head office lines, Agencies, Global Accounts, to deploy the best commercial organization and optimize cross-selling activities
• Animate and coordinate the Sales Network in the agencies in coordination with Head Office, Europe cluster and local, Global Account, Head office lines
• Design the commercial approach setting up priorities to develop cross-selling activities using best leverages for the Group with Agencies
• Identify the products & services to commercialize in priority toward our clients
• Define & inform the companies network on commercial strategy, objectives and best practices sharing
• Ensure internal promotion/training of Products & Services to develop awareness of our commercial staff
• Monitor performance KPI of our cross-selling activities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Graduated with a Masters in Business or management, you have gained experience in either Shipping, Freight Forwarding or Logistics
You are fluent in English and are used to working in an international environment.
You have a good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, IT tools, and if possible Qlikview.
Your interpersonal skills, good communication skills and your qualities of self-reliance, organization and coordination are key assets to carry out the tasks of this position.
Please apply on our website or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
attn Laura van der Jagt
For questions please call 06-29606818